Health and safety in the workplace is a key responsibility, and ACCIONA is committed to prevention and awareness-raising.
The company’s Occupational Risk Prevention Strategy and Action Plan sets out to comply with legal requirements; educate, inform and raise awareness among workers about their obligations and responsibilities, and obtain the commitment of the entire organisation to the plan.
To underscore and strengthen these safety, health and risk management commitments, contractors working for ACCIONA Australia must register and maintain their compliance in an online Workforce Management System.
The system is managed on behalf of ACCIONA by Pegasus, workforce management software and safety experts.
HOW DOES THE SYSTEM WORK?
Contractor workers will be registered by their employer in the ACCIONA Australia Workforce Management System.
The process is completed in an online portal. Steps are detailed on each project’s registration page, and are outlined below:
- Create a business account in the Workforce Management System
- Create profiles for your employees who work for ACCIONA Australia
- Select the role/s they perform for ACCIONA on each project
- Upload their qualifications and competencies (licences, tickets)
- Book online inductions which they complete before attending site
This information is verified by Pegasus safety specialists. Compliant and inducted workers are issued with access ID cards linked to their online profile – their passport to access ACCIONA Australia sites and projects.
Pegasus connects a competent workforce. They manage the Workforce Management System on behalf of ACCIONA.
Forged in deep industrial expertise, our software was first developed in 1998 to keep Australian workers safe on site.
Our commitment to workplace safety was as uncompromising then as it is now. The complete Pegasus workforce management solution:
- provides immediate access to data on the workforce
- manages all training and inductions
- administers compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers on a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of businesses and workers
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract