Demonstration Webinar for Contractors
This Knowledge Base includes steps to check company compliance, search for and edit employees, run reports on competencies or work hours, and create users, among other helpful tips. This process can be completed in Onsite, the Pegasus software that powers the ACCIONA Workforce Management System.
The Business Rules specify the requirements of the documents you upload in the system. Ensuring your documents meet these requirements will save time and have your workers and assets approved faster.
Complete and return this form if you have a new worker who is already registered to a different company in the system, and you need them added to your company. Workers can be removed from your company by an administrator directly in the system. Instructions on how to complete this process are available under the End Employment sub-heading of this page: https://kb.pegasus.net.au/display/OCCS/Person
Complete and return this form if you need to order a replacement access ID card for your worker.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register to work on an ACCIONA project?
Visit the Find My ACCIONA Project page to find details about the ACCIONA project you have been asked to work on.
Each project page includes steps to register, links, and other details.
How much does registration cost?
- Worker registration costs $40 + GST per person for the management of roles, verification of documents, inductions and supply of card
- Annual renewal costs $20 + GST per person
- Replacement cards cost $20 + GST per card
How does the system benefit contractors?
Registration ensures you are aligning to ACCIONA’s health and safety in the workplace mandate, underscoring the ACCIONA commitment to prevention and awareness-raising.
The system is your opportunity to prove your workers have the qualifications and competencies to work safely for ACCIONA.
- joining an online database of trusted and qualified businesses and workers
- having higher quality work opportunities because you can prove you’re fit to work
- maintaining an online, portable profile
- receiving electronic reminders to stay compliant and ready to work
- having licences, competencies, inductions, and documents verified by qualified auditors and industry specialists
- managing your own profile – roles, competencies, and training – in the Pegasus system at any time, 24/7
- accessing a support centre of industry and software specialists if you need help reaching compliance or navigating the system.
- enjoying a transparent cost model
What is the difference between the Workforce Management System and the Worker Portal?
The ACCIONA Workforce Management System is where contracting companies will register their workers, providing information about their work roles and competencies. Visit Find My ACCIONA Project to find details.
For some projects, workers will be given access by their administrator to the Worker Portal, where they can edit their own personal information, add work roles, update competencies, and upload any required licences. Visit ACCIONA Worker Portal to learn more about this portal.
What do the different types of competencies mean in the system?
During the role selection process in the ACCIONA Workforce Management System, you may see competencies grouped under mandatory, conditional or optional headings.
You will be required to submit evidence (for example, licences) against these competencies for verification before your worker can perform this role.
This may be a requirement based on your site or specific works completed. Your project contact can determine if you must supply evidence for these roles.
Evidence does not need to be supplied for optional competencies, however if held by your workers, it is recommended evidence is uploaded.
Who do I contact if I need help in the system?
You can contact Pegasus, who manages the system on behalf of ACCIONA. Visit Contact Us for details.
Can I fast track an application?
Yes, Pegasus offers an escalation procedure.
Pegasus understands that there are times when you’ll need your data application or access ID cards to be processed faster than our standard delivery time of two working days.